Mark Baldwin, the pitcher, formerly of the Pittsburg Club, received a telegram on May 13, at Pittsburg, from his lawyer in Philadelphia, stating that the former's case against Von der Ahe had been postponed.
-New York Clipper, May 20, 1893
- Why "This Game Of Games"?
- What's Up With That Rooster?
- The Old Blog
- Henry Gratiot and Early St. Louis Ball-Playing
- Baseball In The Illinois Country
- Thoughts On The Origin and Spread Of The Early Game
- The Great Match Of Base Ball
- Civil War Baseball
- Chris Von der Ahe and the Creation of Modern Baseball
- The Fall Of Von der Ahe
- 19th Century St. Louis Baseball Clubs
- 19th Century St. Louis Baseball Grounds
- Protoball Stuff
- Research Links
- Published Work
- Contact Me