Mr. Von der Ahe has had a falling out with Glover, his lawyer, and will now have to secure new legal talent to assist him in his trusteeship, to look after his Mark Baldwin complication, his divorce suit and other affairs of the like sort with which Mr. Von der Ahe is harassed.
-Sporting Life, March 26, 1898
- Why "This Game Of Games"?
- What's Up With That Rooster?
- The Old Blog
- Henry Gratiot and Early St. Louis Ball-Playing
- Baseball In The Illinois Country
- Thoughts On The Origin and Spread Of The Early Game
- The Great Match Of Base Ball
- Civil War Baseball
- Chris Von der Ahe and the Creation of Modern Baseball
- The Fall Of Von der Ahe
- 19th Century St. Louis Baseball Clubs
- 19th Century St. Louis Baseball Grounds
- Protoball Stuff
- Research Links
- Published Work
- Contact Me